Monday, October 1, 2007

Sam and his chair :)

Sorry it has been so long since my last update i tend to lose track of things so quickly! haha
anyways
I have a mixture of pictures this time the first two are pretty random however the second one of the two (of Sam eating) has a funny story to it. When he eats he lays down as though he's to tired to stand and eat, its totally precious!







These pictures below are of Sam in his favorite chair. As you can see though hes getting way to big for it and soon wont fit in it but until then its his chair no one else can sit in. hahaha :D









Sam giving me kisssyssssss :3



The other day same decided to sleep on me but when my mom took the picture he woke up but it was really precious. :)

2 comments:

Zinger said...

awww he looks so happy :-) the first pic is funny with him sticking his tongue out at the camera! he looks great and like he's filling out like O'Reilly! O'Reilly still lays down to eat too.

Glad you're enjoying him and he's loving you guys lots

Katie said...

I love the pic of him lying down eating - that's so lazy! But cute! lol :)